Recipe by LAURIE
Hearty egg quiche that is equally good for supper, brunch or breakfast.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Laurie, this quiche is so tasty. The ranch dressing gave it a wonderful flavor...so different. It was easy to prepare and it came out of the oven looking absolutely beautiful. Such a savory taste! I only made one substitution. I used Fat Free Half & Half, and the dish was not comprimised, in my opinion. I will definately make this one again. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 8 inch pie shell, baked and cooled
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 package buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese into the pie shell.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add cream and dressing mix, mixing well.
- Pour into pie shell covering the cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400.
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake 15-20 minutes until center in set.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting.