Hearty egg quiche that is equally good for supper, brunch or breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Sprinkle bacon and cheese into the pie shell.
- 3Beat eggs until frothy.
- 4Add cream and dressing mix, mixing well.
- 5Pour into pie shell covering the cheese.
- 6Bake 20 minutes at 400.
- 7Reduce heat to 350 and bake 15-20 minutes until center in set.
- 8Cool 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hidden Valley Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.6
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 251.3 mg
- Sodium 336.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix