Recipe by 352lillian
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Hot and bubbling, this pizza goes all the way to delicious with favorite ingredients like prosciutto, Fontina, Spinach, and Parmesan cheese.
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1⁄2 lb chilled fontina, rind discarded, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives or 2 teaspoons dried chives
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; arrange a rack in the middle position. Line a vented pizza pan with parchment baking paper that has been trimmed so edges will not hang over the pan or touch the oven wall. Place the pizza crust in the pan, brush all over with oil, and spread the garlic on it. Bake 5 minutes and then bring pizza to the work surface.
- Meanwhile, shred cheese. There should be 2 cups. Squeeze spinach until dry and crumble evenly on crust. Add prosciutto and shredded cheese, and return to oven. Bake until cheese is bubbling and golden in patches, 6 to 8 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.