Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A very tasteful and simple change to pizza, family friendly.
- 2 medium pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 (6 ounce) package Baby Spinach
- 8 ounces shredded kraft 5 cheese Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup baby carrots, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 5 tomatoes, sliced and roasted
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- salt & pepper
- Roll out thawed pizza dough, divide in half.
- Slice tomatoes, place on baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper and tarragon, roast at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Saute all vegetables in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic till soft.
- Mix yogurt, shredded cheese, and HIDDEN VALLEY LIGHT RANCH DRESSING, set aside.
- Place half of pizza dough on pizza pan, layer as follows: tomatoes, spinach, vegetables, spinach, HIDDEN VALLEY LIGHT RANCH DRESSING mixture over the entire top. Then place the other half of dough over top, crimp edges lightly.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Rest pizza frittata for ten minutes, cut in squares and serve.
Delicious! Good warm, even better cold! Nice picnic dish.