Recipe by papachuck60
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A spicy zesty snack for any occasion
- 2 large pizza dough (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup canola oil or 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon red pepper flakes (hot)
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
Directions See How It's Made
- pre- heat oven to 450.
- Bake Pizza Dough for 15 to 20 minutes or until done. Allow to cool then tear or cut into pieces. Uniformity is not an issue, but pieces approximately the size of a saltine cracker are easiest to handle. Place the pieces into a 1 gal zip type baggy.
- Thoroughly mix all other ingredients and pour over the pieces in the baggy. Seal the baggy and turn or shake the baggy until all pieces are thoroughly covered with the mixture. Allow to stand for at least 2 hrs., or4 until the moisture is absorbed. Overnight is even better.