Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from Nana, who orginally must have gotten it from a Hidden Valley Ranch package. They make a tasty appetizer or snack.
- 12 -16 ounces oyster crackers
- 1 package dry Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine ranch mix and oil with a whisk.
- Add the garlic powder.
- Pour over crackers in a large bowl.
- Mix well to cover.
- Place crackers on a baking sheet and put in a warm oven for 15-20 minutes.
These were a quick, easy and tasty snack - perfect for a last minute party addition. Thanks so much for posting!
Oyster crackers flavored with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix are so good! The recipe I got from my aunt was similar to this one: Place oyster crackers, ranch mix and oil in a large, clean paper grocery bag (I've never added garlic powder, and use two paper bags, one inside the other), Shake until the crackers are coated. Leave the crackers in the folded over bag (so they don't get stale) until the oil has been absorbed by the bags. Store in an airtight container. Mmmm...Good!