Recipe by Lauren Clark
If you like Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, you'll love this!
Top Review by ccccthda
This was delicious. I used the blender which did make a difference in how thick it was. I did not have butter milk so I used unsweetened coconut milk. I also did not have MSG but remembered one of the member suggesting fish sauce so I used Worcestershire sauce (just a couple squirts) to bring in the umami. I will add a pinch of dill weed net time because I think that would be yummy. Thanks for the great recipe & hints!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon msg (Accent brand is good)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch dried thyme