Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
Meatless winter comfort food. Recipe is from Hidden Valley.
- 1 (16 ounce) box rigatoni pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen assorted vegetables
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (1 ounce) packetranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, well drained
- 1 cup canned red beans, rinsed and well drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, together with milk and seasoning mix.Fold in half of the mozzarella, all of the pasta, mixed vegetables, and beans. Spoon the mixture into an oiled 13x9x2-inch baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Let stand uncovered for five minutes before serving.