Recipe by Chef Adam Hegsted
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a fun twist on Mexican street style grilled corn. Kicked it up HIdden Valley style...sooooo good. Can't beat the flavor of this with the Hidden Valley dips mix.
- 6 ears corn, with husks
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Working with one ear of corn at a time, peel back the husks and leave attached at the base so it gives you a sort of handle.
- Remove any silk strands. If desired, tie string around husks to keep them together better. Transfer corn to a large bowl and let soak for 30 minutes.
- Grill over medium-high heat. Cook, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and cooked through, approximately 20 minutes. While cooking, combine Dips mix and mayonnaise. Place cheese onto a plate.
- Remove corn from grill and brush with mayonnaise. Roll each ear of corn in cheese to coat. Sprinkle corn evenly with some of the cilantro, parlsey, chile powder, and black pepper, pressing the corn so that seasonings and cheese will adhere to the mayonnaise. Drizzle with lemon juice after plating.