Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is foolproof. Even people who can't cook love it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 3⁄4 cup kraft parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup crushed corn flakes
- Mix ranch dressing, parmesan cheese and crushed cornflakes in a bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces into melted butter and roll in cornflake mixture.
- Place in 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle any remaining mix over chicken.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This was my kind of meal!!!It's soooo easy to make and yet soooo delicious! My family ate this like they hadn't had a meal in weeks. I'll be making this again and again and again. THANKS!
My husband and I both loved this chicken. It was super easy to make and tasted great! We didn't have corn flakes on hand so we used corn chex. Thanks for this super quick, great tasting chicken recipe!
We enjoyed this. Nice and easy to make. It was a bit too salty so I would probably decrease the parmesan cheese next time.