Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe came from the back of the Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Totally yummy!
- 1 ounce hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine or 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs white fish fillets
- Mix all ingredients, except fish, in shallow dish.
- Add fish and coat all sides with mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade.
- Broil 9 to 12 minutes or until fish begins to flake.
I made this last night for dinner and it was pretty good. I followed the instructions and ingredients as written, except that I cut out a Tbsp of olive oil because I ran out. I marinated it for about an hour and broiled for 10 minutes and the fish was nicely done. While it was good, I was expecting to taste the ranch dressing more. The fish tasted almost like I used a lemon pepper seasoning, which isn't bad, but also isn't quite what I thought it would be. I think the next time I make this, I may scale back on the lemon juice a little bit so the ranch can shine through a bit more. Thank you for posting. It is a good recipe that my family enjoyed.