Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is always a hit and is simple to make! Hope you like ranch!!!!
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dip mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits (hormel real bacon bits taste best)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix ranch dip with sour cream.
- Add bacon bits and cheese.
- Mix together well.
- Serve with your favorite chips.
This is our favorite chip dip! Just like eating a loaded baked potato.
This is really good!! I usually make just the ranch dip, but the addition of cheese and bacon is awsome! Will be my new ranch dip!
MAde this for my daughters party. I had no internet so I tried to remember what all went in it!!!! I left out the cheese!!!! It was still really good and everyone loved it. I can only imagine how much better it will be with cheese in it! Thanks