1/2 Photos of Hidden Treasures Appetizers
Here's a nice little tidbit to have with cocktails. For variety you can add a small square of your favorite cheese to the mushroom crown before sealing in biscuit dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain buttery broth from mushrooms.
- 2Reserve broth.
- 3Blot excess moisture from mushroom crowns with paper towels.
- 4Separate biscuits and cut each one into fourths.
- 5On a floured board, press biscuit quarters into rounds and wrap one around each crown.
- 6Brush wrapped mushrooms with buttery broth and roll in Parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake on a greased cookie sheet in a preheated 400F oven for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hidden Treasures Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g