Recipe by ninja
Only 2 ingredients and a candy bar in every bite! These cookies taste delicious, couldn't be easier and are a great way to use up leftover mini candy bars from your last holiday! The kids will love making these with you - you just wrap candy bars in cookie dough and bake. I love using Snickers with the peanut butter dough. Solid chocolate bars are the only candy that doesn't work well - just too much chocolate! You can substitute sugar cookie dough if someone's allergic to peanut butter.
- 16 assorted candy bars (Use miniature Baby Ruth, Snickers or your favorite)
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large cookie sheet with a Silpat (silicone baking liner) or parchment paper.
- Cut cookie dough crosswise in 16 equal slices. Form each dough slice around a candy bar to completely cover. Flatten dough slightly, making sure none of the candy bar protrudes.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on cooking liner. Bake cookies in batches for 10 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on cookie sheet or wire rack.