Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A friend of mine recently gave me this recipe from a magazine. They are very similar to some chocolate ramekins that we had made at a cooking class. Really yummy and decadent!!
- 8 ounces of baker semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons brewed coffee (can omit)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Beat 4 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and coffee until thickened.
- Add 2 T.
- flour and chocolate mixture.
- Beat until just blended.
- Pour into 6 greased and lightly floured 6 oz.
- custard cups; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 11-15 minutes or until cakes are puffed and crusted, but still soft in center.
- Cool 7 minutes.
- Invert cakes onto dessert plates.
- Sift powdered sugar over cakes and serve warm.
This recipe couldn't be easier and these are very tasty. I have made these twice in one week because they didn't last long the first time I made them.