Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. We all recall with warmth those family meatloaf dinners growing up but hardly make them ourselves anymore, either because of our busy lives or it simply doesn't cross our minds. This recipe will occupy your mind & slow you down enough to savor it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 medium shallots (chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce (half reserved)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (chopped)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter (for pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 loaf pan with butter.
- Combine all ingredients (reserving 3 tbsp of KC Masterpiece) in a large bowl, mixing to ensure even distribution.
- Place mixture in prepared loaf pan & 'paint' top with reserved sauce.
- Place in preheated oven approximately 1 hour or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees in the center of loaf.
- Allow loaf to 'rest' on counter at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving with Hidden Valley Ranch roasted red potatoes, wilted baby spinach & honey glazed baby carrots (or your favorite sides).