Recipe by Karen From Colorado
A delicious breast with injectable flavor without injecting for any time of the year.
Top Review by :)Shirl(:
Made this recipe and it made a nice turkey breast. I did brine mine for about 8 hours prior to rubbing. I used dried parsley and felt that could be cut back on and instead of vegetable oil I used butter. Added a cup or so of water to the pan so I could make gravy with the drippings, spices etc... This made a savory spiced turkey and with a few adjustments made for personal preferences, I would fix this again. Thank you for posting Karen From Colorado.
- 3 -9 lbs turkey breast, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, coarsly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as thyme,oregano and morjoram
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 ground black pepper
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine parsley, herbs, cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Gently loosen skin from the breast.
- Spread the herb mixture evenly over the meat, under the skin.
- Replace skin over the herbs.
- Brush skin with vegetable oil.
- Roast breast until thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast reads 180 degrees and juices run clear.