- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash chicken, coat in Greek yogurt.
- Mix Hidden Valley Ranch seaoning with the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a gallon size baggie.
- Put the coated chicken in and coat with bread crumb mixture, Grease a 9x13 pan layer chicken pour melted butter over the top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until chicke is no longer pink.