Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve this cake plain or with a scoop of ice cream. Add a cup of coffee or tea, and you have the perfect dessert or a delicious afternoon snack.
- 3 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling (any flavor)
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F; generously grease a 12 cup bundt cake pan.
- Mix all ingredients (except pie filling& powdered sugar) with a fork; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Spread 2 cups batter evenly in bottom and about 2 inches up the sides& center of prepared pan.
- Spoon pie filling evenly onto center of batter.
- Spoon remaining batter onto pie filling, spacing spoonfuls about 1/2" apart.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, then invert cake onto a flat, heatproof serving plate& carefully remove pan.
- Cool cake completely, and sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- *NOTE:A handful of chopped nuts can be added on top of pie filling before adding remaining cake batter.