Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is another one your kids will love helping with or eating. They like the surprise inside. Keep checking back for more kid friendly recipes.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Start hard boiling three of your eggs so they can begin cooking.
- Slightly beat the other egg with a fork.
- Here's where your kids can come in put all the ingredients into a bowl except your hard boiled eggs, wash your kids hands and let them mix it up.
- If you have a loaf pan then spread half the meat mixture in the bottom. If not put half of you meat in a glass dish (imperative to clean up time) and make an oval in the center spreading the length of the dish.
- Now place your peeled hard boiled eggs long wise (do not cut them) on top of your meat in the pan.
- Add the other half of the meat and shape it over the top like a loaf.
- Bake uncovered for an hour and a half.