10 hrs 3 mins
This simple but delicious recipe is amazing! I use a corned beef brisket (discarding the little package of spices that usually comes with it.) It is very good served with red new potatoes and red cabbage. The leftover beef is perfect for Reuben sandwiches. This is one of our family favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place brisket on large piece of aluminum foil.
- 2Sprinkle generously with ¼ c of liquid smoke and ½ teaspoon each: Celery salt, garlic salt and onion powder.
- 3Wrap well and put into Crock-Pot.
- 4Cover; cook on Low 8 to 12 hours (High: 4 to 6 hours).
- 5Serve warm with juices over each slice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hickory Smoked Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: