Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 cups sliced red potatoes (1/4-inch slices)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Immerse and soak plank in water 1 hour; drain.
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling; heat one side of grill to high heat.
- Combine mustard, honey, pepper, rosemary, and garlic in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Brush half the mustard sauce over pork.
- Place potato in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; add remaining mustard mixture and juice; toss gently to coat.
- Place plank on grill rack over high heat; grill 5 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Carefully turn plank over; move to cool side of grill.
- Place pork in the middle of charred side of plank; arrange potato mixture around pork in a single layer.
- Cover and grill 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.