Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice and refreshing for the summer!!!
Make and share this Hibiscus Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups boiling water
- 8 bags red zinger tea or 8 bags hibiscus tea
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
- lemon wedge
- Pour 4 cups boiling water over tea bags.
- Cover; steep 10 minutes.
- Discard tea bags.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Stir in sparkling cider, and serve over ice.
- Garnish, if desired.
Wow, I really wish that I could give you 10*'s seahorse73. This was the best Hibiscus Iced Tea that I have ever tried, it is now my go to, Hibiscus Iced tea recipe. I enjoyed it very much and will be making this quick and easy to prepare recipe again very soon. It was absolutely delicious, so much flavor, it smelled great and was a beautiful color. A nice example, of looking great and tasting great. Thank you so much for sharing this gem. Made for My 3 Chefs 2013.