- 8 red zinger tea bags (or other tea containing hibiscus flowers)
- 1 quart boiling water
- 1 quart pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart sparkling water, chilled
- 1 -2 cup orange juice (optional)
- 2 sliced limes or 2 lemons or 2 oranges
Directions See How It's Made
- Steep the tea bags in the boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Remove bags and discard.
- Refrigerate mixture for about 4 hours or overnight.
- Combine the tea with the pineapple juice, sparkling water, and orange juice; stir to mix.
- ADd more or less juice or water to taste.
- Garnish with citrus slices.