Make at home, restaurant style fried rice. My daughter loves the fried rice you can get at expensive Japanese Hibachi style restaurants. I make this all the time for her and she loves it. I usually make it without the peas and carrots.
- I use the boiling bags of rice, it's very easy and just the right amount.
- Sauté onion, peas and carrots in olive oil.
- Move vegetables to side of pan and lightly scramble the egg.
- Add rice and margarine and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.