1/1 Photo of Hibachi Style Fried Rice
Darla Emerson's Note:
Make at home, restaurant style fried rice. My daughter loves the fried rice you can get at expensive Japanese Hibachi style restaurants. I make this all the time for her and she loves it. I usually make it without the peas and carrots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I use the boiling bags of rice, it's very easy and just the right amount.
- 2Sauté onion, peas and carrots in olive oil.
- 3Move vegetables to side of pan and lightly scramble the egg.
- 4Add rice and margarine and sauté for 5 minutes.
- 5Add soy sauce and cook for 1 minute.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hibachi Style Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.6
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 1189.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.6 g