1/2 Photos of Hibachi Noodles & Mushrooms & Zucchini
Parkers Mom's Note:
OMG This is the BEST, Will literally make your heart :) It's really similar to Yakisoba Noodles. I did not have any rice vinegar so I used Thai/Ginger Broth and oh my goodness it is heavenly. But you can get the Thai Ginger broth at Wal Mart or any other grocery store, it is so so good... The basil paste can also be found at Wal Wart where the lettuce and fruits are located and it's so good on so many different things adds great flavor..This is SUCH A QUICK AND SIMPLE DISH TO PREPARE!!!! WOULD BE REALLY GOOD TO ADD SHRIMP, CHICKEN OR STEAK :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces udon noodles or 12 ounces chow mein noodles
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon basil paste or 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 lbs mushrooms, prewashed & sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced and chopped
- 1 tablespoon cavender's all purpose Greek seasoning
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1Boil the Noodles for 8 minutes or until tender and rinse several times with cold water and just let the noodles sit in cold water until your ready to saute then drain them.
- 2Saute the basil, garlic in butter and olive oil for 2 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms & Zucchini and drizzle them with 4 tbsp of soy sauce,worcestershire sauce and Gavenders Seasoning saute for about 6 minutes or until your desired tenderness.
- 4Mix the Sauce until the sugar is dissolved.
- 5Add drained pasta to veggies, add sauce and stir until well heated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hibachi Noodles & Mushrooms & Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 2781.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: