Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Low-fat, yummy bran muffins. Careful, can be addicting. Perfect for those on High protein diets.
Make and share this Hi Protein Vanilla Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup oat bran
- 6 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Combine all dry ingredients in bowl.
- Set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients together.
- Mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet mixture.
- Pour into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.