Recipe by Karin...
This crab dip is gorgeous and has got a real "kick"!!
Top Review by Just Cher
This is an excellent dip for any party or even small gathering. Very simple to prepare and as Karin stated "has a kick to it". Smooth and rich in flavor. I served with whole wheat crackers and celery sticks. Thanks Karin this will be served at all our friends and family gatherings!
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped spring onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (eg. Tabasco)