Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This crab dip is gorgeous and has got a real "kick"!!
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped spring onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (eg. Tabasco)
- Mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
- Spoon the mixture into a quiche dish or pie plate.
- Bake at 350'F for about 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
This is an excellent dip for any party or even small gathering. Very simple to prepare and as Karin stated "has a kick to it". Smooth and rich in flavor. I served with whole wheat crackers and celery sticks. Thanks Karin this will be served at all our friends and family gatherings!
Excellent easy recipe! I used imitation crabmeat chopped finely instead of the canned crabmeat. I served it as an appetizer before a steak barbecue and it was finished in no time. Rave reviews by all our guests.