1/1 Photo of Hg's Yum Yum Brownie Muffins - Ww Points = 4
I recently purchased the new Hungry Girl Cookbook and this is one of the recipes that sounds really good to me that I would definitely like to try. Here is what the book says: "It may seem odd to use nothing but pumpkin and cake mix for this recipe, but it works perfectly well. Hope you love it!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- 3Mix the two ingredients together. Don't add anything else that may be mentioned on the box, like eggs, oil or water. The mixture will be very thick, so you might be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother. Do NOT do this!
- 4Place batter into the prepared muffin cups and place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Yum Yum Brownie Muffins - Ww Points = 4
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 356.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g