Recipe by senseicheryl
From a Hungry Girl email: "The Sweetest Cinn - No need to sneer at the people chomping on hot, buttery, sugar-coated pretzels at the mall anymore. Now you can whip up your very own shopping-mall-quality soft pretzels in your kitchen (yes, we see the humor in that sentence). So if it's chewy, doughy, sweet, decadent pretzels you crave, feel free to cave -- and indulge in HG's latest tasty creation. Just dough it." Serving Size: 1 pretzel (entire recipe) Calories: 175 Fat: 2g Sodium: 450mg Carbs: 36g Fiber: 1g Sugars: 1g Protein: 5g *3 Points!
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) soft pretzels, soft kind (from the 6-count frozen package of Superpretzels OR another frozen soft pretzel)
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, 10 sprays
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix Splenda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- Spray a small baking pan lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Place pretzel on pan and bake for 2 minutes. Remove pretzel and spray each side evenly with butter spray (5 sprays per side).
- Next, cover entire pretzel with Splenda/cinnamon/salt mixture. Bake for an additional 6 minutes (flipping halfway through). Enjoy!