Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't tried this yet but thought I would post it to share while I save it.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced-fat feta cheese, Crumbled with Basil & Tomato (or plain Reduced Fat Crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon tomatoes
- 2 pieces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs, chopped
- Spray a small pan with nonstick spray, and bring to medium heat. Add egg substitute, and cook to form an egg patty (flipping and folding until firm). Remove egg patty and set aside.
- Remove the pan from heat, re-spray, and then return to medium heat. Add chopped spinach and both types of tomatoes. Stirring occasionally, cook for about 1 minute (until spinach has wilted). Add the cheese to the pan and cook for an a dditional 30 seconds (cheese should be melt-y). Remove from heat, and allow to cool slightly. Meanwhile, heat tortilla in the microwave until slightly warm.
- Place veggie/cheese mixture in the center of the tortilla. Place egg patty on top, and wrap the tortilla up envelope style (folding the sides in first, and then rolling it up from the bottom). Place wrap in the toaster oven (with the seam-side down) and bake for 1 - 2 minutes (until thoroughly heated). Enjoy!
This is really yummy! I made for myself tonight for dinner and ate it with some fruit. I added a little bit more spinach and also two mushrooms(chopped). I was very impressed with this, i love all the flavors in it. It is only 3 POINTS(for those of us following ww) I will be making this again real soon! Thank you for sharing! PER SERVING (entire wrap): 168 calories, 5.5g fat, 694mg sodium, 24g carbs, 15g fiber, 2g sugars, 20g protein -- POINTSÂ® value 3*