Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Hungry Girl for St. Patrick's Day (sorry I'm late in posting it) :-( "Shamrock Star! Happy St. Patrick's Day, people! To celebrate, we've got a McDonald's-inspired Shamrock Shake swap that's sure to make Ronald green with envy. Creamy vanilla goodness with a hint of mint... Mmmmmm!" Serving Size: 1 shake/about 12 oz. (entire recipe) Calories: 176 Fat: 4g Sodium: 142mg Carbs: 29.5g Fiber: 3.5g Sugars: 16g Protein: 7.5g POINTS® value 3*
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free french vanilla powdered coffee creamer
- 1 tablespoon hot water, very hot
- 3⁄4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup fat free vanilla ice cream (Breyers Double Churn Free Creamy Vanilla fat-free ice cream)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice, crushed (8 - 12 ice cubes' worth)
- Place Coffee-mate in a glass and add 1 tablespoons very hot water. Stir until powder dissolves, and then transfer mixture to a blender.
- Add all other ingredients to the blender. Blend at high speed until mixed thoroughly. Sláinte! (That's the Irish way of saying, "Cheers!" -- we know 'cuz we Googled it.).