Hg's Sassy Wonton Tacos - 4 Ww Pts
- Preheat oven to Degrees F.
- To make wonton shells, spray the inside and outside walls of a deep square or rectangle baking pan with nonstick spray. Evenly drape wonton wrappers over the pan's walls on a diagonal, making triangle shapped "shells". [Use two pans, if needed, to prevent overlapping]. Bake for 3-4 minuts, until just crispy enough to hold their shape. Remove pan from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Combine chicken with BBQ sauce in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine coleslaw mix, dressing and cilantro. Mix well. Microwave for 45 seconds, until slightly softened. Set aside.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray. One at a time, carefully remove wonton shells from the pan and fill each with a heaping teaspoon of BBQ chicken and a heaping teaspoon of cilantro slaw. Lay filled wontons gently on their sides on the baking sheet.
- Spray the upward-facing sides of the wonton shells lightly with nonstick spray [for added crunch] and bake for about 5 minutes, until warm and crunchy. Let cool slightly and serve.