1/1 Photo of Hg's Sassy Wonton Tacos - 4 Ww Pts
Messie Chef's Note:
From Hungry Girl. Her knock off of Applebee's Chicken Wonton Tacos. Looks Delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to Degrees F.
- 2To make wonton shells, spray the inside and outside walls of a deep square or rectangle baking pan with nonstick spray. Evenly drape wonton wrappers over the pan's walls on a diagonal, making triangle shapped "shells". [Use two pans, if needed, to prevent overlapping]. Bake for 3-4 minuts, until just crispy enough to hold their shape. Remove pan from the oven and set aside to cool.
- 3Combine chicken with BBQ sauce in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- 4In a microwave-safe bowl, combine coleslaw mix, dressing and cilantro. Mix well. Microwave for 45 seconds, until slightly softened. Set aside.
- 5Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray. One at a time, carefully remove wonton shells from the pan and fill each with a heaping teaspoon of BBQ chicken and a heaping teaspoon of cilantro slaw. Lay filled wontons gently on their sides on the baking sheet.
- 6Spray the upward-facing sides of the wonton shells lightly with nonstick spray [for added crunch] and bake for about 5 minutes, until warm and crunchy. Let cool slightly and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Sassy Wonton Tacos - 4 Ww Pts
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 351.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sesame ginger salad dressing