Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was featured in an email today from Hungry Girl: "Nog Heaven! There are just two short days 'til Christmas, people, so NOG IT UP! Our Pumpkin-licious Nog is creamy, delicious, and (duh) guilt-free. Even if you don't like eggnog, chances are you'll LOVE this stuff. And if you want to make an alcoholic version of this drink, nix the rum extract and add 5 oz. rum to the recipe. Each serving of the spiked stuff has 174 calories and a POINTS. value of 3*. Break out that blender!"
- 1182.95 ml light vanilla soymilk
- 66.05 g box fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix, the 4 serving size box
- 6 (29.57 ml) packet artificial sweetener (we highly recommend Splenda)
- 158.51 ml pumpkin puree
- 4.92 ml rum extract
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 2.46 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- cinnamon (optional)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend on high until mixed thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to allow it to thicken. If you like, top each glass off with a sprinkling of cinnamon. Enjoy!