Recipe by senseicheryl
Another new Hungry Girl Recipe! "Here's a holiday-inspired guilt-free treat that's creamy, cool, and DEEEEE-LICIOUS!"
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 8 ounces sugar-free vanilla pudding (recipe calls for 2 of the Jell-o Sugar Free Pudding cups, I wasn't sure of the size)
- 12 gingersnap cookies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, Cool Whip and pudding, and mix well. Stir in cinnamon.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with baking liners, and place 1 ginger snap cookie in the bottom of each cup.
- Evenly distribute mixture among the 12 cups.
- Freeze until solid, about 1 hour. Store in the freezer until ready to serve. Enjoy!