Here is another Hungry Girl recipe that I received in an email for Friday the 13th! "No leprechauns were harmed in the making of this tasty (and beautiful) snack mix...PER SERVING (1 1/3 cups): 156 calories, 1.25g fat, 82mg sodium, 34.5g carbs, 1g fiber, 25.5g sugars, 1g protein -- POINTS. value 3* HG Alternative! If you can't find Yogos Bits, just use any fruit snacks with around 90 calories per pouch.
My Private Note
snack b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups microwave popcorn, the 94% fat-free butter-flavored microwave popcorn, popped
- 4 meringues, vanilla ones, full sized (or 13 mini ones)
- 1 cup dried tropical fruit, freeze-dried fruit (preferably a colorful mix, like the Just Fruit Salad blend by Just Tomatoes, ETC.!)
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes candied fruit, recipe calls for Fruit Gushers, in Tropical Flavors
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes fruit bits, recipe calls for Yogos Bits (any variety)
- 1Break meringues into small, bite-sized pieces.
- 2In a sealable plastic bag or an airtight container with a lid, combine meringue pieces with all other ingredients.
- 3Secure bag or container and shake thoroughly. Taste the rainbow!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Pot-Of-Gold Rainbow Snack Mix - Ww Points = 3
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried tropical fruit