Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is another Hungry Girl recipe that I received in an email for Friday the 13th! "No leprechauns were harmed in the making of this tasty (and beautiful) snack mix...PER SERVING (1 1/3 cups): 156 calories, 1.25g fat, 82mg sodium, 34.5g carbs, 1g fiber, 25.5g sugars, 1g protein -- POINTS. value 3* HG Alternative! If you can't find Yogos Bits, just use any fruit snacks with around 90 calories per pouch.
- 3 cups microwave popcorn, the 94% fat-free butter-flavored microwave popcorn, popped
- 4 meringues, vanilla ones, full sized (or 13 mini ones)
- 1 cup dried tropical fruit, freeze-dried fruit (preferably a colorful mix, like the Just Fruit Salad blend by Just Tomatoes, ETC.!)
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes candied fruit, recipe calls for Fruit Gushers, in Tropical Flavors
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes fruit bits, recipe calls for Yogos Bits (any variety)
- Break meringues into small, bite-sized pieces.
- In a sealable plastic bag or an airtight container with a lid, combine meringue pieces with all other ingredients.
- Secure bag or container and shake thoroughly. Taste the rainbow!