From Hungry Girl: "Check out our surreal, cereal-coated chicken recipe -- inspired by the classic version that Planet Hollywood serves up. It's GOOOOOD!" PER SERVING (1/2 of recipe): 234 calories, 2g fat, 617mg sodium, 23.5g carbs, 4g fiber, 10g sugars, 29g protein -- POINTS® value 4*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1/2 cup Cap'n Crunch cereal (original)
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 8 ounces chicken breast tenders, boneless, skinless, lean
- 3 tablespoons liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 2 tablespoons Dijonnaise mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard (actual mustard, not dressing)
- 1Place Fiber One in a blender or food processor, and grind to a breadcrumb-like consistency. Set aside.
- 2Put Cap'n Crunch in a sealable plastic bag and seal. Using a rolling pin or a can, coarsely crush cereal through the bag. In a wide bowl, combine Fiber One crumbs, crushed Cap'n Crunch, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- 3Place chicken tenders in a separate medium bowl. Pour egg substitute over the chicken, and flip chicken to coat. Shake off any excess egg substitute, and then coat chicken in the cereal mixture.
- 4Bring a large pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat on the stove . Place coated chicken pieces gently into the pan, spacing them out as much as possible. Cook for 5 minutes, and then carefully flip pieces over. Cook for about 4 additional minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- 5Combine the Dijonnaise and honey mustard in a small dish, and mix well for a tasty dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Planet Hungrywood Sweet&cap'n Crunchy Chicken-Ww Pts=4
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 487.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: