Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Hungry Girl 300 under 300. Per Serving: 134 cal, 3.2g fat, 5g carb, .5 fiber, 17.5 protein
Make and share this Hg's Pizza Pizza Egg Mug recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl, combinie crushed tomatoes with italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Spray large microwave-safe mug with nonstick spray.
- Add egg beaters and cheese wedge, breaking the cheese into pieces.
- Microwave 1 min; stir. Microwave 30 more seconds.
- Add seasoned tomatoes and pepperoni. Mix well.
- Microwave 30 seconds (or until set).
- Lightly stir. Sprinkle with topping.
Overall, my husband and I thought this was a tasty egg dish. The texture of the "eggs" becomes quite loose and wet when you add the tomatoes, but that is a problem inherent to Egg Beaters. Using regular eggs would probably eliminate that problem, but then it wouldn't be as low cal/low fat. It was tasty enough, that I 'd want to make it again. Just have to get over my texture issues. Thanks.