The last one of the newest Hungry Girl Recipes: "Sure it's a little unconventional (okay, maybe even odd)... but it's DELICIOUS!" PER SERVING (entire recipe): 155 calories, 6.5g fat, 760mg sodium, 15g carbs, 0g fiber, 2g sugars, 11g protein -- POINTS® value 4*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Skewer your hot dog lengthwise on the stick. Set aside.
- 3Stretch or roll out the triangle-shaped dough slightly, to make it a larger triangle. Place hot dog along the base and gently but firmly roll it up. Squeeze the dough gently to ensure it is secure around the hot dog.
- 4Carefully wrap bacon around the length of the dough-covered hot dog, so it looks like a spiral.
- 5Place your blanketed pup in a baking pan sprayed lightly with nonstick spray. Bake in the oven for about 14 - 16 minutes, until dough appears slightly browned and crispy.
- 6Let cool slightly. If you like, dip your dog into one or more of the optional ingredients. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Pig on a Stick in a Bacon-Wrapped Blanket-Ww Points=4
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 169.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat beef hot dogs
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls