Recipe by senseicheryl
This is from the Hungry Girl Website - (One serving: 127 calories, 3.5g fat, 230mg sodium, 20g carbs, 2g fiber, 10g sugars, 5g protein = 2 Points) "Warning: This stuff's so good it may make your head explode!"
- 3 slices white bread, Wonder Light, lightly toasted, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup Almond Breeze non-dairy beverage (Unsweetened, Vanilla or Original)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, not packed
- 1⁄3 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute, Original
- 2 tablespoons Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 4 teaspoons Cool Whip Free (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place toasted bread cubes in a 1-quart baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Combine Almond Breeze, brown sugar, Egg Beaters, and Better 'n Peanut Butter in the blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture over bread cubes (make sure all bread is covered); let stand 5 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until pudding is firm. Eat warm.