Recipe by Princessmitzoue
Another great Hungry Girl recipe. "So good, it may make your head explode!'
Top Review by eileen2817
Just OK but that might be because I didn't have a 1 qt baking dish. I used a 2 qt dish and it wound up pretty dry. Also, not crazy about the pb and chocolate. Will try again with the proper dish and maybe traditional spices and dried apricots.
- 3 slices light bread, lightly toasted & cut into cubes
- 1 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Place the toasted bread into a baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the bread.
- Blend soymilk, egg substitute, peanut butter, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Pour the mix over the bread cubes.
- Let this stand for 5 minutes then bake 45 minutes until firm.