Another great Hungry Girl recipe. "So good, it may make your head explode!'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Place the toasted bread into a baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 3Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the bread.
- 4Blend soymilk, egg substitute, peanut butter, and brown sugar until smooth.
- 5Pour the mix over the bread cubes.
- 6Let this stand for 5 minutes then bake 45 minutes until firm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Pb 'n Chocolate Bread Pudding Bonanza
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light vanilla soymilk