1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
From Hungry Girl: These patties are sooooo good you can pop 'em straight -- or feel free to enjoy on some healthy bread, lettuce or cabbage "bun", or rolled in a high-fiber tortilla! (1 patty: 70 calories, 0.5g fat, 585mg sodium, 16g carbs, 5g fiber, 3g sugars, 4g protein = 1 Point) NOTE: Some of the cook time listed is for refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One to a breadcrumb-like consistency and set aside.
- 2Next, add 1/3 cup boiling water to oats and set those aside as well.
- 3In a large pot sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, cook vegetables for five minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove pot from heat and transfer veggies to a large bowl; allow to cool for several minutes (blot excess moisture with a paper towel).
- 4Stir in oatmeal, ground Fiber One, soy sauce, salt and Egg Beaters. Add pepper per your taste. Make sure mixture is well blended.
- 5One by one, form mixture into 5 balls and flatten into patties. Allow patties to cool and set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- 6Cook patties on a skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat for about 3 - 4 minutes per side (flip 'em gently so they keep their shape). Load ‘em up with your favorite burger condiments like pickles, ketchup, light cheese and zesty mustard!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Oatstanding Veggie Patties! - Ww Points = 1
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 554.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute