Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Calories: 143 Fat: 2g Sodium: 218mg Carbs: 24g Fiber: 1.5g Sugars: 13.5g Protein: 4.5g PointsPlus® value 3*
- 1 (7/8 ounce) envelope hot cocoa mix (with 20 - 25 calories, like Swiss Miss Diet or Nestle Fat Free)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 2 Splenda sugar substitute, sweetener packets (or Truvia)
- 1 teaspoon semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice or 8 -12 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup fat, free reddi-wip
- 2 teaspoons light chocolate syrup
- In a large glass, combine cocoa mix, powdered creamer, sweetener, chocolate chips, and coffee granules. Add 1/4 cup very hot water, and stir until mostly dissolved.
- Transfer mixture to a blender. Add soymilk and ice, and blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into the large glass, and top with Reddi-wip and chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
not a keeper...didnt muck about making substitutions, made it *exactly* as directed, ...I didnt like it :(