From Hungry Girl: "Our famous "Girlfredo" sauce has made the leap from noodles to pizza. Yee-haa!!!" PER SERVING (entire pizza): 229 calories, 3g fat, 775mg sodium, 35g carbs, 10g fiber, 3.5g sugars, 20.5g protein -- POINTS. value 4*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Crust
- 1/4 cup Fiber One cereal (original)
- 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 1/4 cup oats (regular not instant)
For the Toppings
- 1/2 cup spinach, fresh & coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup mushroom, chopped
- 4 slices red onions
- 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded (or 1/2 wedge Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss cheese)
- 1 teaspoon nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash salt (to taste)
- 1 dash black pepper (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place the cheese wedge half, sour cream and garlic in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds. Add 1/2 tablespoons water and a dash each of salt & pepper, and then mix to combine. This is your Alfredo sauce. Set aside.
- 3Place Fiber One and oats in a blender, and grind until a breadcrumb-like consistency is reached. In a small bowl, combine the "breadcrumb" mixture with egg substitute. Add a little salt & pepper, if you like. Mix well.
- 4Bring a pan sprayed with non stick spray to medium heat on the stove. Spoon crust mixture into the pan and, using the back of the spoon, smooth into a circular shape (larger for a thin crust, smaller for a thick crust). Raise heat to medium-high. Spray a spatula on both sides with nonstick spray. Allow crust to cook until the bottom is lightly browned (about 2 minutes), and then gently flip with the spatula. Once both sides are lightly browned, remove crust from the pan, and place it on a plate to cool.
- 5Remove the pan from heat and re-spray with nonstick spray. Return it to medium heat on the stove. Add the spinach and mushrooms and cook until spinach has wilted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 6Spread Alfredo sauce evenly onto the crust, leaving a border of about half an inch. Evenly distribute spinach and mushroom mixture over the sauce, and sprinkle mozzarella evenly over the veggies. Top with red onion and sprinkle with paprika.
- 7Place pizza on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray (or directly on the oven rack), and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Cut into quarters, and mange!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Loaded N Oated Spinach & Mushroom Girlfredo Pizza=4 Pts
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 563.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 26.5 g