From the www.hungrygirl.com website: "Pepp Rally! Personal-sized pizza rocks. Load it up with pepperoni, and it rocks more! But even the stuff found in the "diet" section of the freezer aisle is fairly high in fat. So, with a little swappy swap action at home, you can have your (pizza) pie and eat it, too. Our version has all the pizzazz of regular pepperoni-topped pizza without the crazy amounts of fat and calories. Check it out..." Serving Size: 1 personal-sized pie (entire recipe) Calories: 241 Fat: 3.5g Sodium: 1,146mg Carbs: 33.5g Fiber: 9.5g Sugars: 3g Protein: 24g POINTS® value 4*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup all-bran cereal (original)
- 1/4 cup oats (not instant)
- 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 1/3 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce with italian seasoning (like Hunt's Tomatoes Sauce with Basil, Garlic & Oregano)
- 6 slices turkey pepperoni (like the kind by Hormel)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place Fiber One and oats in a blender, and grind until a breadcrumb-like consistency is reached.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the "breadcrumb'" mixture, egg substitute and garlic powder. Mix well.
- 4Bring a pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Spoon mixture into the pan and smooth into a circular shape (larger for a thin crust, smaller for a thick crust). Raise heat to medium-high. Spray a spatula on both sides with nonstick spray. Allow crust to cook until the bottom is slightly browned (about 2 minutes), and then gently flip with the spatula. Once both sides are slightly browned, remove crust from the pan, and place it on a plate to cool.
- 5Pour sauce evenly onto the oat/cereal crust, leaving a border of about half an inch. Next, evenly top sauce with the cheese, followed by the pepperoni.
- 6Place pizza directly on the oven rack, and cook for 10 minutes. If you like, season your pizza with the optional ingredients. Cut into quarters for 4 times the fun!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Loaded 'n Oated Pepperoni Pizza - Ww Points = 4
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 428.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato sauce with italian seasoning