From Hungry Girl - Pot Luck: Oh, chicken pot pie -- we thought we'd never get to spend quality time together again. You with your crazy-fatty crust and gooey, creamy innards. Us with our calorie-conscious ways. We were wrong again! One of our lovely and talented subscribers inspired us to create this super-simple CPP swap (thanks, Margaret). Don't be chicken -- check it out! Serving Size: 1/4th pie (approx. 7 oz.) Calories: 210 Fat: 6g Sodium: 800mg Carbs: 24g Fiber: 2.5g Sugars: 6g Protein: 16.5g *4 Points
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat free condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 reduced-fat crescent rolls (unprepared)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Saute chicken pieces for several minutes in a pan spritzed with nonstick cooking spray, until chicken is light brown/cooked but still tender; set aside.
- 3Heat frozen veggies in microwave according to package.
- 4Mix chicken, vegetables and soup together and put in a 9" round baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Place dish in oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly (stir about halfway through).
- 5While dish is cooking, unroll 3 crescent rolls. Combine pieces together with hands to make one large ball of dough. With a rolling pin, roll dough out into a circle to cover top of dish. Add dough to the top of the dish and cook for an additional 15 - 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Kickin' Chicken Pot Pie! - Ww Points = 4
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 145.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat free condensed cream of celery soup
reduced-fat crescent rolls