Recipe by senseicheryl
A new Hungry Girl Recipe! "You will FLIP OUT when you try our creamy, creative take on chocolate chip cannolis!!!" PER SERVING (1 cannoli cone): 134 calories, 1.75g fat, 184mg sodium, 21g carbs, 0g fiber, 10.5g sugars, 6g protein -- POINTS® value 3*
Top Review by CulinaryExplorer
I've never had the real thing, but always wanted to try them....so I can't give a comparison. However these were AMAZING! SOOOOO simple and absolutely sinful. I couldn't find FF ricotta so had to use part skim ricotta instead. It ended up being 22pts for the batch making the first one 4 pts, but only 7.5 if you wanted to have two lol. I changed servings for two and had no issues that way. This is the kind of dessert I will serve to guests and even at something like a birthday party!...only a day later and already I've made these again. But this time I added a little bit of almond extract and it made them even better!
- 6 sugar ice cream cones (like the kind by Keebler)
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2⁄3 cup Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except the cones and chocolate chips in a medium bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on high until mixture is fully combined and fluffy. Fold in half of the chocolate chips.
- Carefully transfer mixture to a large plastic bag, squeezing it down toward one bottom corner of the bag. Snip that corner off with scissors, so that you have a makeshift piping bag.
- Gently squeeze the ricotta mixture into the cones, evenly distributing it among them.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips evenly on top of the filling in each cone.
- Eat and enjoy!