Recipe by senseicheryl
Here is another Hungry Girl Recipe: "This is, HANDS DOWN, the world's CRAZIEST and most delicious bowl of guilt-free oatmeal!!!" PER SERVING (entire recipe): 179 calories, 3.5g fat, 367mg sodium, 40g carbs, 11g fiber, 3g sugars, 7g protein -- POINTS® value 3*
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
My sister is into Hungry Girl and she made this for me to try. Tasted good and was quite filling. The bran cereal gave it a chewier texture than I am used to with oatmeal, but I can adjust. Really enjoyed the pumpkin spice flavor. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet instant plain oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup all-bran cereal (original)
- 1⁄4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree, canned
- 2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except for Reddi-wip in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 1/4 cup water and stir. Microwave for 45 seconds, stir, and then continue to cook in the microwave for 30 - 40 seconds.
- Once oatmeal has thickened, remove bowl from the microwave. Add the Reddi-wip, and stir well. Then enjoy the best bowl of oatmeal you've EVER tasted!