Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Here is another Hungry Girl Recipe: "This is, HANDS DOWN, the world's CRAZIEST and most delicious bowl of guilt-free oatmeal!!!" PER SERVING (entire recipe): 179 calories, 3.5g fat, 367mg sodium, 40g carbs, 11g fiber, 3g sugars, 7g protein -- POINTS® value 3*
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet instant plain oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup all-bran cereal (original)
- 1⁄4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree, canned
- 2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 dash salt
- Place all ingredients except for Reddi-wip in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 1/4 cup water and stir. Microwave for 45 seconds, stir, and then continue to cook in the microwave for 30 - 40 seconds.
- Once oatmeal has thickened, remove bowl from the microwave. Add the Reddi-wip, and stir well. Then enjoy the best bowl of oatmeal you've EVER tasted!
My sister is into Hungry Girl and she made this for me to try. Tasted good and was quite filling. The bran cereal gave it a chewier texture than I am used to with oatmeal, but I can adjust. Really enjoyed the pumpkin spice flavor. Thanks for posting.
I eat this at least 3 or 4 times a week for breakfast. The name says it all. It's hands down the BEST oatmeal I've ever had and so filling! I HIGHLY recommend it! It's perfection.